Saturday, July 16, 2005

fun above, fun below



I don't have to blog about the fun we had at Splash Park yesterday, since my sister wrote a great photodocumentary of it late last night.



So instead I'll post some great pictures Daniel took in my absence last evening with our new kite. He says the new kite (and the remote-controlled camera) is my birthday present. At this rate I'm guessing I won't need any birthday presents for the next 20 to 25 years!

Regular blogging should resume around Monday.



While below* I scanned in some different leaves for my leaf font, and discovered my grandmother's handwriting in an old address book which I'm going to fontify someday. And possibly enough of my grandfather's handwriting to do his font as well, I'll have to see... after the snow flies and I'm done with leaves and kites and gardening. Good thing, I wouldn't want to be bored all winter :-)

*below: that's how Yoopers say "south of the Mackinac bridge"

2 Comments:

Anonymous kim said...

how well does cursive fontify?

The KAP pictures are great! Very cool.

7/16/2005 4:36 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

When I saw my mom's handwriting, I
knew it right away.
The KAP pictures are cool. Good job,
Daniel.
I think I told you about Craig Wilson
from Madison that he is KAP photographer.

7/17/2005 12:29 PM  

<< Home