Thursday, July 28, 2005

walking, talking, reading and writing

Mac is talking!

he's been talking awhile, but now says a few recognizeable words, mostly "Papa" and "Yite" (light.)

Bubbie is walking!

and ain't nobody gonna stop him. He tried to walk right over Mac today. Mac screamed bloody murder, but it didn't even slow Bubbie down.

Chickie's reading!

she still claims she can "read with her eyes closed even" - she's memorized a lot of books - but she now can also read new books with her eyes OPEN.

And BigE's writing!

He had a two-day writing class this week from a local author, and learned about everything from poetry to publishing. Now he's ready to be a writer.

Click on the pictures above to enbiggify them.

I can't believe how fast we're all growing up suddenly. Enough blogging for today, I'm going to go play with my kids while I still have the chance, before they're off to college and married with kids of their own.

1 Comments:

Anonymous kim said...

Wow, tell them to break up their milestones so it's less hard on a mom ;-) ... I love the pictures, Bubbie and Mac look so very proud of themselves. They're geniuses, I tell you!

My children, on the other hand, are in post-trip bickering and I'm in caffeine withdrawal, so ain't nobody having fun here today.

Hey, does BigE want to try a sixwords entry? I have I's here to type in ... :)

7/28/2005 4:34 PM  

<< Home