Thursday, September 01, 2005

painting the 'guest room'

As I said earlier, we moved the big kids into the ex "guest room" two and a half years ago... long before we knew we were going to have twins. I had several ideas for a mural in their new bedroom, including a folksy farm scene at sunset, or a shop with painted tools hanging on the walls, or a giant map of our town on one wall and a map of the world on the other wall. Chickie was too young to participate in the discussion, so I asked BigE what he would like painted on the walls.

BigE, 4- 1/2 years old and with tears in his eyes, said "I thought *I* was going to get to paint my walls!"

...so guess what we did.

(click any picture to make big)

















1 Comments:

Anonymous kim said...

I still think that makes you one of the coolest mom's ever, to let the children do that. :)

9/01/2005 12:26 PM  

<< Home