Wednesday, October 26, 2005

gratuitous photos

I thought I'd take the time to celebrate the return of my pictures stored at Buzznet.

first up, my crocus pulchellus, still blooming in the middle of my sage, which I simply cannot stop taking pictures of. Look at how lavish the stamens are!



second, my youngest son, who helped himself to a book that I haven't had time to read yet.



note the title. And the blue colored pencil marks. I think Bubbie already has developed his own unique learning style.

3 Comments:

Anonymous kim said...

*giggle* Poppie was right about Bubbie being a genius!

Hey, looking at your gorgeous crocus, I realized I never saw your UP saffron ... did it go home with Poppie?

10/26/2005 11:44 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

of course Bubbie's a genius. He's related to Poppie after all... ;-)

as far as I know the saffron went home with Poppie... I just emailed him to ask if he came up with any good recipes. If it got lost, at least it's small and cheap to mail - I've got at least one more crocus to harvest from!

10/26/2005 11:51 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

I LOVE YOUR CROCUS. NICE PICTURE! I
HOPE I WILL HAVE A FLOWER GARDEN NEXT YEAR.

10/26/2005 12:34 PM  

<< Home