Thursday, November 10, 2005

overdosing on cuteness

First up, a letter from Chickie to her K'garten teacher who returns to school from maternity leave next week. (Chickie also addressed and stamped the envelope herself - I wish I'd have thought to get a picture of that as well!)



I particularly like her new-to-me version of 'Row your boat', ending with "Ha ha ha fooled you, I'm a submarine."

Next up, a school paper from BigE.



His text is answer-the-question-about-the-story busy work, but I love how the picture shows the girl and her friend being happy. I love the shape of their arms and legs!

And finally: it snowed last night. Guess who's excited?

2 Comments:

Anonymous kim said...

Too too cute! We have a book with that ending to the 2nd verse of Row Row your boat ... I love the papers. I love Chickie asking if the baby was all grown up ... (although, if it were me, that question would make me cry, upon returning to work!) and BigE's happy kids. I remember doing work like that, I still have a "book" I wrote about me and Amy T. ... and I love Mac & Bubbie watching the snow. I can't believe you got snow! No snow here, although we've now lost almost all the leaves due to high winds lately ... ramble ramble ...

I like your photo-blogs. I need to have a photo entry again soon, too much chatter, not enough pix on mine lately. :)

11/10/2005 9:32 AM  
Blogger Wool Winder said...

Her teacher will love the letter. I know I would. Children's letters and artwork are the best. One of my 3-year-old Sunday School students gave me a picture she drew--it made my day!

11/10/2005 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home