Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Font Tuesday: S, Q and Y

Maybe, just maybe, I can start Font Tuesday again...



Introducing S, Q, and Y, the latest members of the Stuffed Animal font family. They join the previously (way back in June and July!) created A thru F, J, G, K and V:



...bringing the total to fourteen letters. I've made it half way! Half way with the cartooning and scanning,anyway. I still have to get them into the font program and clean them up and re-size... but we won't think about that yet.





Next week, though, when my "real" computer comes back from its lobotomy, Font Tuesday will be set aside for making a handwriting font for a friend of mine whose handwriting is so nice that the font creation will be a joy. Despite the fact that I've had her handwriting sample for (ahem!) uh, about two months now and (cough, cough) haven't done anything with it to date.



I'm hoping to get Stuffed Animal finished before the snow melts. Not my highest-priority goal for the winter, but certainly one of the more fun goals...

1 Comments:

Anonymous kim said...

Those are so cute! I love those little letter fonts.
My oldest children were speculating the other day on all the font ideas THEY have! :-)

1/11/2006 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home