Thursday, March 02, 2006

according to the groundhog...


...we should only have 14 more days of winter left here. I don't know about you, but I for one am not sure that I believe him.


Ordinarily we do not have a hill out our front window. My Crocus tommasinianus are located straight down from where BigE stands with his sled, about five feet below him.


Here's another reason to celebrate, quite apart from the good sledding: we shouldn't need our riding lawnmower (pictured above, front and center) for awhile yet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous kim said...

Yow wow, you've got our snow beat! WOW! How much snow IS that?!?? I can't wait until my bigs come in from shoveling (we got a few inches) so I can show them YOUR snow!!!!!!! CoooOooOooOl!!!

So your riding mower is the lump in that picture??!!?

Are there more at Flickr? I love those heaps of snow!

3/02/2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Wool Winder said...

What a difference from where I live in Texas. It was in the 80's yesterday!

3/02/2006 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home