Saturday, March 11, 2006

new eyes

before:



after:



After I was ridiculed in 5th grade when I got my glasses, I was a little nervous sending my son off to first grade with his yesterday. Turns out I didn't need to worry.

BigE's questions:

Do you think all the Andfam will think I look like Gark?
Do they make me look more like a Math Genius?
Do you think the kids at school will say I look like a Math Genius?


Yes, yes and no. The kids at school will probably just comment that you have glasses now. Most of them aren't as funny as our family.



BigE said that the kids at school *did* say they made him look like a Math Genius. I strongly suspect that comment was really just a 'yes' in response to a pointed question.

And I suppose even Math Geniuses are allowed to ham it up for the camera.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Karin said...

Cuuute...! And of COURSE they make my neph look more like a math genius. Please tell him his Aunt Karin is very impressed 8) (that would be a smilie with glasses...)

3/11/2006 4:41 PM  
Blogger Moogie said...

Poppie and Moogie like the "new eyes" and now have 2 math genii -- both boys with glasses!!

YES to Aunt Karin's 8-)

3/11/2006 5:48 PM  
Anonymous kim said...

Those look great!!!! And Kim is relieved to now send her math questions to BigE instead of Poppie 8-)

the AndFam thinks they make BigE look a little Garkish (that sounds bad, LOL) especially in the last ham-for-the-camera shot. Well, Uncle Dale doesn't think BigE looks like Gark. Uncle Dale is a literalist.

3/11/2006 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home