Saturday, April 08, 2006

eggs

Since we are headed south for Easter weekend, we dyed our Easter eggs early.



We made a big mess, of course, and cracked at least five of the eggs - good thing they were hard boiled.



Mac's hands are green and Bubbie's are orange, at least until their bath tonight.



Lots of people seem surprised that I let my little kids play with bowls of dye and eggs, and that we perpetually make messes at our house. Sometimes I wonder if it's more hassle than it's worth. My kids don't even like hard-boiled eggs.



But when I see the happy bright colored eggs and (more importantly) the grins on everyone's faces, I'm always glad we went ahead and made the mess.

1 Comments:

Blogger weirdbunny said...

That egg dying is brilliant, what fun.

4/27/2006 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home